Monday, December 17, 2007

Finally!

Yes, I'm still here. I've just been so tired and so busy lately that I just don't know whether I'm coming or going, and when I'm not coming or going, I'm sleeping! Things have just been very hectic. I just seem to be running all the time. I also feel very run down lately. I think I need to go for a tan to rejuvenate. Last year I tanned almost every day and I felt pretty good most of the time. So far this season I think I've tanned 2-3 times. Not good.

Lets see, I really don't have much to report. Wrestling is going strong right now. We had a meet on Wednesday (did very well) and then Saturday an all day tournament (did very well). The tournaments are killing me though. Sitting on the floor of a cold, smelly gym for over 12 hours is just insane. I think I'm crazy!, but I just love it and the boys love it that I'm there (I think anyway). I took 255 pictures on Saturday! The boys really look forward to seeing their pictures, especially on the website that I started last year.

Other than that, It has just been very cold and windy here. We did get 2 ice storms, nothing like snow here. Just been busy and hardly on this computer except to upload photos and edit them. Hopefully next week will be a little less hectic.

2 peas challenge today: What is one thing you look forward to during these last few days before Christmas?
I look forward to spending some time with great friends and family. I can't forget the baking of cookies and ribbons in my house. My family has already eaten a full batch of ribbons that I made on Friday night! I think I'm going to have a triple batch this week.

14 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Wondered where you'd been. :) Sounds like things are going well. Great news about the wrestling meets!

Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janet said...

Oops - Had a typo so had to delete my first comment. Anyway, good to see you back, Lynn! I was wondering where you were! I have a question for you: What are ribbons? Obviously you can eat them! :-) Are they cookies? Just wonderin'! Janet

Katy said...

Glad to see you back in the blogger thread on 2 peas.

Take it easy, and prioritize! Everything gets done that way.

Benita said...

I think I need to start going to a tanning booth just to get some 'sun' :)

toners said...

Hi Lynn - missed you! Glad to hear that all's well on your end - I am also wondering what ribbons are? :)

Stella said...

I too am wondering what ribbons are! Do tell....

Noelia said...

Yes, please do tell, what are ribbons?
Glad to see you updating. I think you should put one of those comfy cushions with a back support on your list for Christmas. I think they sell these for when you play video games, they looked so so comfy! You can use it at the gym when you're watching your wrestling :)

Aimeslee Winans said...

lynn, i've been worse than you so don't feel bad. i wanted to come wish you a very merry christmas and a wonder full new year, girlfriend!

Rachael said...

Hope you get some time to relax!!

Merry Christmas!!

Noelia said...

Just dropping by to wish you a Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family. All the best for 2008!

toners said...

Hi! Wanted to wish you and your family Happy Holidays and a wonderful 2008 :)

Sherri said...

Glad to see the update. You've got me wondering what ribbons are...

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a great New Year!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hope you had a great Christmas, Lynn and that your old bones are faring you better than mine are me, LOLOLOL This damn cold, eh????
You KNOW it, girlie, ROFL (Ouch)...

Happy New Years and all that jazz!