Friday, December 07, 2007

No Time

NO time! Lately that is how I've been feeling. Going from dr's to school and then everything else in between has just run me ragged the last week. I have had no time to get on here at all to update or to even check out all my wonderful friends blogs, sorry guys. I'm hoping for a little down time on Sunday so I can catch up with everyone.

I don't know if I mention that ds Joseph was wonderfully expelled from school last Thursday for 5 days! He had a pack of cigarettes on him but the kids that he was hanging with outside the building had drug paraphenial basically a pipe. All 3 expelled for 5 days.

So since I didn't have to worry about getting him up for school I slept in since dh keeps waking me up when he gets in at 3am! The early am is usually when I have my time to myself and I can get on here, but since I slept in I did not get on here all week.

Quick update, Shannon is doing wonderfully! She seems so happy and Steven (the ex) seems so lonely and sad. He is here everyday! He is getting better though. Danny has been spending quite a bit of time with him which Steven likes.

Other news.... DJ has lost mind. He has been overworking himself and now is getting a cold. He has been going to the gym at least 5 days a week. He goes and does his regular 2 hour workout, comes home for protein shake and some light meal then goes back for 3-4 hours of cardio! I see a re-lapse here, but he tells me no! yeah ok.

I went for my Remicaid infusion last night. I hope it really kicks in! I've been in horrible pain for about 5 days now. The weather hasn't been the best here either so I don't know what to blame. I just don't want my feet and back to hurt so much. Especially my feet!

Lets say the last time I posted I was hoping to get the tree up. Well dh didn't want to put it up that soon. So guess what? No tree yet. I have no idea when that baby is going up in this house with my hectic schedule. Maybe Sunday I will get up and then get the lights on it and the boys do the rest. They love doing it! I love watching DJ. He just gleams while putting on all his ornaments that he has made. It's funny that my kids at their ages still love doing it. My friends tell me their kids don't want anything to do with it.

Ok... this is enough for today. I'm going to see if I can catch up on some of your blogs before I have to leave. Have a Freaky Friday!

7 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Lynn - good to see you blogging again! :) Sounds like a crazy week around there. Hope you are feeling better and can enjoy your weekend!

Colleen said...

It's great to get an update though it sure does sound busy at your place! Sorry to hear about the pain you're in and hope that treatment does its thing for you!

Noelia said...

Great to see you updating Lynn, I miss you.
But your life with its priorities comes first and your health so don't worry about not posting or not visiting as you used to do. Take time for yourself and your family, you can blame you? You have a lot going on and it seems like you could use a little break. I'm sending lots of hugs your way, hoping you'll start to feel better soon sweetie.

Noelia said...

I meant to say "WHO can blame you" just amazes me how a little word can change the meaning of your entire sentence :)

Hugs!

Sherri said...

Sorry to hear about the pain you're in and hope you start feeling better soon. Too bad sleeping in all week didn't help. Take care of yourself!

I haven't been updating much either it's just a crazy busy time of year. Hoping to do our tree this weekend too.

Maureen said...

Sorry things have been so crazy for you. Hope you start to have some down time

toners said...

Lynn, we have all missed you! Take care of yourself and your family; we're all here for you whenever you need us. (((hugs)))