Monday, January 05, 2009

Back to the Grind

Sorta speak..... With the holidays over now its time to get back to the normal everyday life. Sometimes I look forward to this. Kids are back in school and most people are heading back to work.

Today I'm off to the chiropractor with hopes of adjusting my back and neck. They've really been bothering me the last week now. Probably since I went flying across that wrestling mat last week. I'm sure it didn't help that's for sure.

So far I've been keeping up with my 365 photo. Here is today's, it is Danny's 86' Mustang GT. It was pretty cold here today and I really didn't want to do a thing so this is what I captured. It would've happened sometime. Other than that, I'm just trying to plain out the Wrestling Tournament which is less then 2 weeks away. It sure jumps up at you quickly. I almost can't wait for it to be overwith this year already. So sad.

Well, I'm off to try and play catch up with all of your blogs.
Hope you have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cool car! I love that you are doing the 365 project. I know I can't keep up with it!