Friday, January 02, 2009

A Whole New Year

Happy New Year!
I hope everyone had a wonderful, healthy, safe New Year. We pretty much stayed home the entire night. Sometimes that is better.

It has been a rough few months here for me and I'm hoping to get my groove back somehow. I'm doing a spin off of project 365 which is a photo a day. It is going to be a little difficult since I'm working with a broken camera right now. Danny and I have been looking at cameras and still have not really decided on one yet. I'm trying to take the leap into DSLR, but he does not want to jump with me. For a very mechanical man, he does not like to deal with that kind of stuff when taking pictures. He would prefer a Point N Shoot. We'll see what happens in the next week or so. I can't go too much longer without a camera that is for sure. It's Wrestling season!

Here is my first photo for 365, It is of Joseph playing xbox 360 at the dropping of the ball. Thank goodness we have more than 1 TV in this house.
I'm going to try to post here everyday, but we all know that I fall off the wagon a lot. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a miracle.

Well, I've got a lot of catching up to do. I'm off to see what everyone else has been doing for the last week or so.

I hope you all have a Fabulous Friday!


4 comments:

Colleen said...

Happy New Year to you and your Lynn and it's great to see you posting. I'm trying Project 365 as well, so I look forward to seeing more of your pictures!

Benita said...

Great photo! Happy New Year to you & your family. I'm going to try the 365 as well, but it's going to be hard!

senovia said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. :) I love that pic with the ball dropping. it's perfect! :) Happy New Year!
Nicky

Sherri said...

Happy New Year to you! We stayed home too but then my kids are really young and I was too lazy to see if I could find a kid friendly party. Just as well, kids crashed 15 minutes to midnight LOL

Love your 365 picture project. Wish I could commit myself to something like that LOL