Thursday, June 05, 2008

Its a Happy Day!

First of all.... 70... yep 70 years ago today, my dad was born. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

It's almost hard to believe that he is 70. I personally don't think he looks 70, thats for sure and he definately doesn't seem 70 (except for the fact that he calls me 20 times a day about the same thing, lol).

I remember when I was about 18 thinking.... WOW 70 is old! Nowadays (is that a word?hmmm) 70 is still young. Now that I'm going to be 40 something in just 2 short days it really makes me think. Am I going to look 70 when I get there? I sure hope not. I dont' think I would mind looking 60 at 70, who wouldn't, right?

Well, as I keep mentioning, I still have photos of Vegas. I think I only have Red Rock Canyon left for you. So here we go. Here is Sandy (my BF) at the Red Rock Canyon Information Center.
Sandy and I under a boulder.
The first stop on Red Rock Canyon drive.
Sandy climbing, lol.
At the highest point.

My sister Tracy, her dh Charlie, and my niece Alley.Sandy and I.

Ok... I'm making this short and sweet. I'm exhausted, rough day. I need to try to rest up for this hectic weekend! Hope everyone has a great evening and wonderful Friday.

10 comments:

Blessed Ladybug said...

good morning lynn... love the picture of the mountains.. get job thanks for sharing.... and the family pictures are also awesome.. thanks barbara

Benita said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad! Those pictures are gorgeous! Looks like you had a great time.

Linda said...

Beautiful photos from your trip! Happy Birthday to your Dad! Have a great weekend!

Sherri said...

June 5th is a good day LOL my Mom turned 72!

One of these days we'll get out to Red Rock LOL

Unknown said...

awesome photos!!!!

CircesMagic said...

LOVE all the pictures, hope all is well, my mom is here visiting for a few days and of course we had our first tornado watch, LOL, don't see to many of them in NYC.

toners said...

Awesome photos! And happy birthday to your Dad! I also hope you had a terrific birthday!

Heather said...

Hi Lynn! I love all the pictures you've posted from Vegas! Hope you are well!

Janet said...

Oh, I just love these pictures!That part of the country is so different from where I live. It's so beautiful in a completely different way.

Hope you're doing well these days, Lynn! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! {hugs} Janet

Noelia said...

Gorgeous photos Lynn! You look great in them and your hair as usual is lovely!