Monday, June 02, 2008

It's June!

This is a very busy month for me! First, there are sooooo many birthdays that its crazy! There are 3 in just the first week! (of course one of them is mine, lol).
Then on Saturday, June 7th (hint.. my birthday, lol) DJ will be wrestling for the EMPIRE STATE GAME TRIALS in Greco-Roman, plus... we are suppose to be at the Annual Wrestling Awards Picnic (which we haven't missed but once in 15 years). Needless to say.. I'm not so sure we will be making it there. It all depends on how well DJ wrestle's and how many guys are in his weight class. I hope there aren't many this way it goes a lot quicker.

Next week, Joseph has 8 finals that he has to take and then I think he has 2 regents tests. Why NY still has regents tests I'll never know! I think it really stinks. Thats all they do is test.. test... and test.

Then of course back to 3 more birthdays in week 3! Thank goodness no one is graduating in this house this year. Hopefully, Joseph will get his act together and be able to graduate on time next year.

So... I still have Vegas Photos to post!!! I know... You all were just waiting to see more, weren't you? Well here you go.
We went up to the strip (I like to call this section the 4 corners). Its the intersection where you have MGM, Tropicana, Excalibur, and New York, New York. Plus, we walked down to M&M World which is always fun.
Here are a few photos from M&M World.
This is Excalibur from afar.
Here is the Statue of Liberty in front of the New York, New York.



Ok, thats enough for one day! Hope everyone has a Terrific Day!

7 comments:

Noelia said...

Love the M&M's shots...so cute! Is it like a store with tons of M&M merchandise and chocolate? Sounds like fun!

Lynn said...

Noelia,,,, YES! it is 4 floors of M&M merchandise and candy! A very fun shopping experience.

Sarah Coggins said...

That's a lot of birthdays for one month! Phew! Love the photos. I think I'd be in heaven in an M&M store. :D

Benita said...

Great Vegas pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful time!

Happy Early Birthday, in case I forget :)

toners said...

That is a busy month! Wow!

We took the kiddos when we were in Vegas last November - they were in paradise! LOL!

Sherri said...

Happy early Birthday!

Yes that was the Lied Museum. It was a lot of fun.

Janet said...

Happy belated birthday, Lynn! I hope you enjoyed your day!