Friday, June 13, 2008

Slacking....

again! I can't believe it. Things here have just been soooo hectic, that I'm just happy that I can visit everyone else's blog. Today, I have a little time to spare... ohhh boy. I'm having 6 trees cut down from the yard as we speak and of course I didn't take any before photos. I hope I have a few from the past. It sure looks pretty naked over on that side of the yard.
As usual, Joseph is still giving me a run for my money! I just don't know what I'm going to do with this kid. I've pretty much lost him I think. I'm actually right at the point of no return for him. If he continues and screws up just one more time, he's outta of here. I gave him a warning 2 days ago, so lets see what happens.
Other than that, It's just been pretty hot and very humid here lately! ohhhh yeah.. DJ wrestled last Saturday and ended up in 3rd! I could not believe it. Here are a few photos.

Ok... I'm out of here for now. Hope everyone has a terrific weekend.

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Great to see you poting and I hope you get a little time to yourself! You got some great pics!

Sherri said...

Congrats to DJ.

Sorry J is giving you so much trouble...{{hugs}}

Hope your DH has a great Father's Day.

Janet said...

Great wrestling photos! Congrats to DJ on the 3rd place! Sorry you're having trouble with Joseph...Parenting is the hardest job ever. Hang in there!

And thanks for stopping by my blog!

Noelia said...

Congrats to DJ!
Great pics!

CircesMagic said...

Awww, wrestling pictures, glad to see DJ is well enough now to continue! Sorry about your son, I was a devil for my mother at the age of 14, but it only lasted a year...hang in there, this too shall pass...lets just hope real soon.

Hugs to you!

Heather said...

Wow! Six trees!? We only have that many in our entire yard!