Monday, June 23, 2008

Humid!

It has just been unbelievably humid here the last few days! I just can't stand it. Due to this wonderful humidity, I have been having a terrible time sleeping at night, since Danny does not like have the airconditioner on, ugh. Last night I moved to the couch in the living room (which has no aircondition either) and had the fan blowing right on top of me. Needless to say... rough night.

I've been pretty busy, trying to keep Joseph IN school. I really don't know what to do with this kid. I helped him get a job last week and as far as I know, he didn't make it there today. He made it there to work on Friday. Also, it's still pretty tough because he is still doing his regents test (if he is even showing up for those, who knows). Its not like he is working 8 hours a day. He is working between 3-4 hours right now until school gets out. I can not wait for the end of school already! I'm ready to kick him to the curb.

Lets see..... hmmmm... oh yeah, DJ got another car! This time its a Pontiac Firebird. This kid just doesn't stop. Thank goodness he is the good kid.

We also got a trampoline yesterday! This is going to eventually be some extra form of exercise for me. While I was in Vegas, my sister and I looked into taking an aerobic trampoline class. Let me tell you. It is HARD work! I was tired after 15 mins of jumping. DJ has been on countless times since we got it up yesterday. He loves it.

Other news.... Shannon is coming home next week for a vacation. She is very excited and so is Danny. I think that's about it for now. I hope to catch up with everyone this week and post again tomorrow (don't hold your breathe though). Have a great week!

5 comments:

Sherri said...

The tram sounds fun...the boys have been after us to get one. With the pool tho' I have no idea where we'd put it LOL

Sorry the kid's been giving you so much grief. I've been keeping you in my thoughts. Give him the boot and move to Vegas LOL

{{hugs}}

toners said...

You've had a busy time lately! I hope things ease up for you with your son soon - that must be tough.

Sarah Coggins said...

Flip that a/c on! ;) There's no way I could sleep w/o it and my ceiling fan this time of year. Sorry to here your son is still being challenging. Hopefully one of these days he'll change his ways.

Have fun with the trampoline. I didn't know they had aerobic classes for those. Sounds like a lot of work, but a lot of fun too! :)

Heather said...

I agree with Sarah... turn on the AC and tell Danny to deal. He could sleep outside on the trampoline!

Noelia said...

Hey Lynn! It's been a while! I just got back from vacation and I was wondering what you were up to. Sorry to hear that you've been having a hard time with the weather. I agree with Heather, Danny has to learn to deal with it for your benefit. I hope you're having better days now.