Friday, April 20, 2007

Ahhh the Weekend

Yes! Its finally within reach.... the weekend! I've been looking forward to this all week just so I didn't have to get up early in the morning. I am usually up by 6:30am the latest every morning, but for the past week (since returning from Las Vegas) I just can't sleep during the night and I've been falling a sleep about 3am, so I'm not getting up til' almost 6:45am to get the boys out for school. I then have been jumping right back into the bed and not getting up until 9:30! Now I don't know if the weather had anything to do with all this (but I think it did), because it has been raining and dreary since I returned. I've actually felt very depressed. It could also be that I'm home all the time now. Not working (due to dr's orders) is making it very difficult for me. Hopefully, it will get better now. The weather is suppose to really nice for the next 4 days and that itself is refreshing. I love to see the sun shining. And boy it is shining bright this morning! I might actually hit the track this morning for a walk.

2peas challenge for today: Share on your blog about your weekend plans.. what are your plans? What are you looking forward to? Give us all a peek into your life.. what are u looking forward to this weekend? I've got a busy Friday and Saturday. Today I need to go back to JC Penney's to return some stuff I bought DJ that didn't fit him. Then I'm going down in the scraproom to get a little organized and pack up a crop bag for a crop that I'm going to tonight. It is from 7-midnight and the girl that holds it calls it "Crop and Cocktails" very fun. Then tomorrow she is having another crop "Crop and Lunch" from 12-5. I then have a Comedy Show/Dinner to go to at 6:30pm. So I will be very busy. Thank goodness nothing is going on Sunday and hopefully I will sleep.

Thats it for me... Hope everyone has a terrific weekend.

6 comments:

Yellow Fence said...

"Crop & Cocktails" sounds like my kind of event! Have a great time!

Shannon

It's Not Easy Being Green said...

Sounds like fun! Have a great weekend!

Jill said...

Sounds like a busy weekend! Hope it's fun!

Melissa said...

wow your weekend sounds busy but definitely fun!

Noelia said...

Seems like the gloomy weather has a way to get you down, same happens to me, it's been a tough week for me too. Today the sun was shining bright and it was warm enough to go outside without sweaters.
It was a lovely day : )
The crop is going to be so good for you, enjoy it.

CircesMagic said...

It's about time us NY'ers get some warm weather, I am so happy I opened up ALL my windows, LOL!

Enjoy it while it lasts.