Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Gloomy Tuesday

hmmmm. Did I spell that right? I've been really out of it lately. I don't know what is going on with me. I'm exhausted all the time and just don't know what to do with myself. This weather on the East Coast hasn't helped since I got back from Las Vegas. Maybe it's depression? Who knows.


Ok,,,, changing the subject. This Sunday, ds DJ decided to wrestle. I just can't get a break lately. So we headed out early Sunday morning and didn't get home until about 4pm (which is pretty early). This is due to the fact that again, DJ stopped wrestling becasue of his hand. I don't know why he won't let me take him to the dr. but that is probably because he knows that it will get a cast on it and he still want's to wrestle. He was a little upset because he was actually wrestliing very well Sunday and he was over weight! Meaning he was in a higher weight class than he usually is in becasue he was 1/2 lb to heavy and he didn't want to run the 1/2 lb off that morning. So he was wrestling guys 8 lbs heavier. I know that it really doesn't seem like a big difference, but it really is. Here are a few photos from Sundays Wrestling.
This was the first match he is wearing the red and black uniform (singlet).

This next 2 photos are from his second match. He is in the blue and black singlet.2peas challenge: Describe your most perfect girlfriends getaway.. with all the details... where would u go? What would you do togther? I'm pretty sure that my best friend and I would love to go on another cruise. We had a wonderful time when we did that 26 years ago. I think we would love to do the cruise of Italy. I've heard great things about it. If not then the Carribean. We would do a lot of sight seeing, laying out in the sun, eating of course and just catching up with each other. It would be very relaxing and fun.

4 comments:

Noelia said...

So sorry to hear that you're not feeling quite like youself lately. I've been feeling kind of down too but I have a good idea of why. I hope you figure out what's troubling you and that you can overcome it. Thanks for sharing those pics of your son. Is there a "down time" in the wrestling season? Maybe you can convince him then to go see the doctor's. He shouldn't wait until it's unbearable but how can you negotiate with a young man right?
Glad your back : )

Unknown said...

great pics!!! Dana

Heather said...

I think you are just plain tired from how busy you are all the time! Get some rest! I love the pictures you posted from your trip.

toners said...

Sorry you're not feeling too great; it's very hard to break out of feelings like that (talking from experience here).