Monday, April 09, 2007

Hello Monday

It's been a pretty long week for me. I haven't been able to get on here to update due to DJ's wrestling schedule. We flew out to sunny Las Vegas last Monday and on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday it was wrestling all day! I'm exhausted. We will be here until this Thursday afternoon.

On Tuesday we went to Red Rock Canyon! We go there every year. It was just a wonderful the day we went. The boys hiked up the rock! They went pretty high. Almost to the top.When I get a chance to upload the photos I will post them. It is just a very beautiful place to visit and explore.

Easter was spent at my sisters. We just cooked the entire day. I baked a wonderful cheesecake (my great-grandmothers receipe), Peanut Butter Chocolate Bundt Cake (Melissa, from 2peas receipe) except I top it with a wonderful chocolate gnache and then heavycream whiped cream when served and then I also made "DIRT" thats a pudding with crushed up oreos. We also made lasagne, garlic bread, a ham, potatoes, gravy, corn, and broccoli.

I'm not so sure what we are going to do today. DJ want's to try to get into a gym and get a workout in. Then who know's what we will do. I would love to work on my tan.

2 peas challenge for today was about color. Lately I just love to work with red's, oranges, and black. I really like earth tones the most.

Ok, thats it for me today. I will try to post again tomorrow. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow! You sure did have a busy week! And all those goodies you made sure sound good.

Hope you have a good day and there's nothing like the feeling after getting a good workout in, so good luck with that!

Noelia said...

Lynn! Good to hear from you! Sounds like you're having an awesome time in Vegas. Can't wait to see your hiking pics and wrestling ones too.
Keep having fun and enjoy your visit with your sisters!