Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wacky Wednesday





It is really wacky here today! I just don't know what the heck I'm doing today. We need to get ready to pack to go home. Yes, we are still in Las Vegas, going home tomorrow afternoon. To be honest with you, I really need a vacation from my vacation! This one has been very difficult. I can't wait to get home and just relax.




Today, I got up and decided I really didn't want to much. DJ stayed at my son Jonathon's last night so he wasn't here bothering me this morning to do something. Joseph and I went to my parent's house and hung out there for a little while. Then we went to Walmart and lost my mother. I don't know what she was doing, but we couldn't find her for about 40 mins! Just aggravates the heck out of me. Joseph and I then came back to my sister's and sat around for a while, waiting for DJ and my niece Alley to get back here so we could go to SkyMania. SkyMania is a trampoline place. It is wall to wall trampolines! They love going there. We went there for an hour of jumping. They jumped and I watched today.




As promised, I have some photos of Red Rock Canyon.
It is really beautiful there. We go every year. My kids never get enough of it.Below is Joseph on one of the Rocks! He is pretty high up there. You can't really tell that from this photo.
And here is DJ! They climbed all the way up! Ok. that's it for me today. Catch you all on Friday hopefully!

7 comments:

Maggie Lamarre said...

great pic.
Sorry your holiday hasn't been pleasant
Maggie

It's Not Easy Being Green said...

Great pics! I totally get what you said about needing a vacation from your vacation!

Colleen said...

Great pictures!

Noelia said...

What beautiful photos!
I know what you mean about needing a vacation from your vacation. I feel like that all the time when we go visit our families out of town and we stay for a week at a time. I'm always looking forward to coming back home. At least you got to do some interesting things :)

CircesMagic said...

Beautiful pictures! Have a safe flight back! How did DJ do in wrestling??

toners said...

Beautiful photos :) I can relate to needing a vacation after your vacation - happens to me every time, LOL!

CircesMagic said...

Just checking in with you...I heard LI got hammered by the rain storm..hope all is well, SI didn't get anything major, NJ got it pretty bad also....write when you can!