Thursday, April 19, 2007

What an evening...

DJ and I had last night! We attended the Suffolk County Wrestling Association's Annual Counties Award Dinner. It was held at Sports Plus here on Long Island. This dinner is held to honor the young men that placed 1st-6th at the Counties Tournament. DJ place 6th this year at 130 lbs. I was not really able to get good photos due to the lighting in the banquet room, but here are 2 photos. In the photo below, DJ is the one all the way on the left.

In the photo below DJ is with his coaches. These coaches just hate it when I have a camera with me, lol. They will miss me when I'm gone I keep telling them.Doesn't DJ just look so handsome? What else is a mother suppose to say? I just love this kid so much he doesn't have a clue! I'm so proud of everything that he has done so far in his life and I know that I will continue to be proud of everything that does in the future.

3 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

great pics!

Noelia said...

Congrats on DJ's accomplishments! Seems like you had a wonderful time at the awards.

CircesMagic said...

Very nice!!!! Love the pictures. Hopefully his hand will get better with no problems.