Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Life Continues

Life here continues to daze and confuse me. It's been pretty hectic here the last few days needless to say. Too many things going on and to be honest... I'm not so sure I can even write about them right this minute. Just know that everything is fine, it's just teenage (Joseph, need I say more) bulls**t! Other than that, pretty much everything else is going ok.

I have more photos to post of my WONDERFUL trip to Vegas! For today's viewing pleasure I have the Bellagio for you. It is beautiful in there. We always go to the arbortorem (sp?) which is beautiful. Its almost hard to believe that they use all fresh flowers for those displays.





After that viewing and the small butterfly exhibit we walked over to the chocolate place.. and for the life of me I just can't remember the name of it. The chocolate is out of this world and they have this huge chocolate fountain in there.



After that we walked up to the mid way, which is a walk pretty much to the side of the building. Once in place we got to view that water show down in the front of the Bellagio. It is one of the most elegant water shows I've seen. After that we decided to walk on back and then over to Cesar's! While walking in front of the Bellagio we got to see another water show. I got some great up-close photos his time.

So that is all I really have to share for today and I think you are pictured out today. I will try to post again tomorrow. I'm not making any promises though, lol. I hope you all have a terrific week if I don't get back tomorrow.

9 comments:

Janet said...

Wow, Lynn..these are fabulous pictures! I feel like I was there just looking at them! I am going to come back and catch up on more of your blog when I have more time.

Meanwhile, thank you so much for the hugs and prayers and for stopping by my blog these past few days. Things have been so hard but I am feeling just a tiny bit better every day. Thank you so much.

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful photos! That chocolate fountain looks yummy. :)

Suz said...

Great photos - looks like a fun trip

Sherri said...

You got some great shots! Love the butterflies...need to take the boys in to see those.

Linda said...

Beautiful photos! It is amazing what they can do with flowers. Glad you had a nice trip.

It's Not Easy Being Green said...

Great pictures and thanks for the ideas of places and things to go see. I am going to Vegas in August!

toners said...

What awesome photos! That chocolate fountain looks like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for adults :) Great job!

Noelia said...

Those pictures are amazing Lynn! Such beauty! Seems like it was a delight for the eyes. Hubby and I are going to Vegas in the fall so I'll be asking you for some advice as we get nearer to the date :)

Janet said...

Your pictures are gorgeous! The night time shots are amazing! That hotel is unbelievable. I've only been there once but that is the one I really remember!

Hope all is well -- teenagers...gotta love 'em! :-)