Monday, May 19, 2008

Good Golley!

Ok... I've been a bad blogger. I just have not had the time to actually sit down and type anything lately. I don't know what it is lately, but hopefully this will be the end of all that. I might have to post in the evening for now. My mornings are just too hectic to get anything on here.
So.... like I said in my previous post... It was DJ's Birthday last Saturday. OH MY .... where does the time go! I still can't believe that he is now 19!!!! Wholy crap... I'm really getting old now. So here is DJ at a whopping 19 years old! We really didn't do anything special because he was actually upstate refereeing and didn't get home until late on Sunday. So something simple at the house.
I will try to update again tomorrow with some more Vegas photos that I can't wait to share!

5 comments:

CircesMagic said...

Seems like just yesterday we celebrated his birthday...LOL! Hope all is well, I have been a bad blogger myself, but hey we are healthy and summer is almost here, WOOHOO!!!

Take care!

toners said...

The time goes by far too quickly these days!

Lynn, I have my fingers crossed that we have seen the last of the snow here in Conifer :) We got up into the low 70s today, which is pretty bizarre considering it snowed just last Thursday! LOL! We got our deck furniture back out yesterday...I hope we didn't jinx ourselves...

Colleen said...

Great to see you blogging again and looks like it was fun! Can't wait to see more Vegas, baby!!

Sarah Coggins said...

Looks like a fun celebration. :) Happy belated birthday to DJ!

Noelia said...

This is freaky! Seems like just yesterday you posted about his 18th birthday! Time Flies!
Happy Belated B-Day to DJ!