Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Wow! its Tuesday

Wholly cow. I am getting on here 2 times in one week so far. This is amazing to me. As I stated in my last post I'm ready to post photos of my trip.

My main reason for going that week is largely due to my niece (and god-daughter) was making her first communion. I could not miss that! Also, my nephew (and god-son) was going to his JR. Prom! Of course both events took place on the same day. Lucky me.
My niece looked so beautiful in her wonderful communion dress and halo. Almost Angelic, lol. (note: she can be a little devil). This is probably my favorite photo of her that day. She is sitting with my son Jonathon and she turned and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. This is not like her at all. She does not like to give kisses or even hug sometimes. Side note....Jonathon and Alley are kinda like siblings, they argue like brother and sister and there is 17 years between them. They do love each other though and are quite funny together. The funnier thing is my sister Tracy claims that Jonathon is her first born which really pisses Alley off, lol. Mind you she was 13 years old when I had Jonathon.
I really like this photo of them also. Of course these are the only 2 photos that I got with them both together. No surprise there.
This photo is of my sister Tracy, Alley and me together at the church.Here is me and my nephew Christopher. I'm standing on a step so I look tall, lol. Christopher is pretty tall and skinny. I'm really happy that he decided to go to the prom with a group of friends.
And this one is me and my god-children!

Now I don't think I've ever posted a photo that had my sister Kelly in it. This is because she doesn't like to be in pictures. So this one is of my sister Kelly, me, my mom, Christopher, my dad, and my sister Tracy.
I really like this one of my mom, Christopher and my dad. It came out pretty good.

Well... that's all I've got time for today. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to post some photos or Red Rock Canyon or the strip.

Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

Noelia said...

Gorgeous pics! Love the way you look and your hair and outfit! Vavoom!!!

Sarah Coggins said...

Wonderful photos! What a great looking bunch you have there! Glad you were able to enjoy some time with family during those two very special moments in your god-children's lives. :)

Sherri said...

Grass in Vegas? All I have are rocks LOL

Glad you had such great family time!

toners said...

Awesome photos! Everyone looks so happy!