Monday, May 05, 2008

Its over.

Well, it's time for me to start packing for my trip back home tomorrow morning. I hope its going to be a good trip like the one coming in. I've got tons of photos I can't wait to share to everyone! Hopefully, I will be able to do that before I head Upstate to Binghamton, for the weekend. I've got such a busy schedule!lol I'm not really sure I even want to go this time to tell you the truth. Since DJ is not wrestling and it seems none of the boys from the team are going, I'm a little upset about that. It really is not the same without someone wrestling. Oh well.... thats life.

Nothing else is really going on here. We headed out to Red Rock yesterday and spent a wonderful, beautiful day out there. On the ride back home from there we decided to stop off at the Cheese Cake Factory! OMG... I just love their Godiva Chocolate Cheese Cake! It is to die for!

Apparently, I'm a loss for words tonight, so on that note I'm going to close for now. I have to get ready to have dinner (which I really don't want) with DD Shannon. So this will be nice. She has been looking forward to this for a few days now.

Hope everyone has a terrific day!

5 comments:

Lida said...

I´m so happy you are having a good time, too bad vacations must end, can´t wait to see pictures!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Lynn, I'm so glad you are having a great time. Family, friends, fun - wonderful medicine! hugs***

CircesMagic said...

So how does your daughter like Vegas, is it that different from NY?

Wave to my cousin in Hancock on your way to Binghamton.

Can't wait to see your pics.

Hugs!
Eva

toners said...

Have a safe trip back! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Noelia said...

Can't wait to see the pics! I'm sure you had the time of your life ;)