Thursday, May 01, 2008

Hi Everyone!

Yes, I'm still alive! Just been here in sunny Las Vegas enjoying the weather and spending time with my family and friends.

I'm making this pretty short today and hopefully I will update tomorrow for you with some photos.

Last night we (me, Tracy, Jonathon, Shannon, my best friend Sandy, Jonathon and Shanno's roomate Antoino, and a close friend Chrissy) went out to dinner at the restuarant that Jonathon works at. The food was incredible! We had such a wonderful time. We took a few photos that I really want to post. So hopefully I will be able to post them in a day or so. Then we headed off to Freemont Street! Which is the old Vegas Strip. It has been pretty windy here but wonderful.

Today, We might be going up to the STRIP not really sure. Hopefully, I will have a ton of photos to share. I've been getting into a mood to scrap, but don't like any of the photos that I have right now. So this might take a back sit for a few days.

Ok... I'm getting out of here for now.
Hope everyone has a great day!

7 comments:

Colleen said...

So glad to hear you're having a great time in Vegas and I have to admit I'm jealous!! Enjoy!!

Benita said...

Glad you're having fun in Vegas! I'm so jealous! Can't wait to see your pics :)

Sarah Coggins said...

Glad you are having a fun trip! Looking forward to seeing photos. :)

Heather said...

Hooray! So glad to hear you made it there and are having good time!

Lida said...

Yey Vegas!! Can´t wait to see the pics!

Noelia said...

Glad to hear you're having a blast! Can't wait to see your pics!

toners said...

Hi Lynn!! So glad you are having a great time in Vegas :) Enjoy!!