Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

It's Mothers Day! I wish all the Mom's out there a wonderful, relaxing day. This is what I'm planning on doing. Just relax a little bit before I have to run out to get DJ's Birthday cake.

Yesterday was DJ's 19th Birthday! He has been away since Friday afternoon and is due home later on tonight. He went upstate to Binghamton to referee the Freestyle/Greco-Roman States. He had been looking forward to doing this for some time now. I'm glad that he got the opportunity to do it. So we will be celebrating his Birthday today when he gets home.

Now as I promised.... some photos from my trip to VEGAS!
So this first photo is of my sister Tracy, my best friend Sandy, and me!
This one is of Shannon, me, and Jonathon. We were at this wonderful restaurant that Jonathon works at. The food was just out of this world! I had the Penne ala Vodka with chicken. Can you say yum!
Then Jonathon's boss sent over dessert for us. OMG. Look at this giant bowl of homemade gelato with whipcream. It was soooo good. She also sent over a large plate of cannolis' which are made right there in the restaurant.
One day we ventured out to the strip and went through MGM to see the Lion exhibit. It was very nice. (I've been there many times, but Sandy has never been to Vegas).

Well, that's about it for today. Hopefully, I will be able to get on during the week and post more photos of Vegas! I've got lots of photos to share. We really had a great time.

Hope you all have a TERRIFIC Mother's Day!

7 comments:

Noelia said...

Wonderful pics Lynn! Are those lions real?
Happy Mother's Day!

Colleen said...

Happy Mother's Day (a day late!) and Happy Birthday to DJ! Looks like you sure had a great trip!!

Sherri said...

Your lion pictures came out better than mine did! At least I don't have to fly to try and get better pictures of them LOL

So sorry we weren't able to connect up. I really wanted to get together with you! It was Monday when I realized you were leaving the next day and I'd blown my chance. Next time! I'm glad you had a good trip. Hope you had a good Mother's Day.

Sarah Coggins said...

Wonderful photos! Hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day! :)

Aimeslee Winans said...

Great photos of you! So glad you had a great time and it shows in your smile. I hope you are feeling better than I am, lol.

toners said...

Great photos! Glad to hear you had such fun in Vegas :) And I hope you had an awesome Mom's Day!

Heather said...

Glad you are home safely and had a good trip. You look great!