Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another day

Today Danny went into the hospital for his colonoscopy and endoscopy. Boy do they do these very quickly. Weren't even there for more than 90 mins I think. I thought it was going to take hours! I didn't even get to read 1/2 a magazine before they called me in. Of course, he was still in a rotten mood, so I did what every good wife would.... ignored him!

After I got him home. I ran to my dr's office to have my arm read for TB. As expected no TB, thank goodness that is all I would need on top of everything else that I have, lol.

While I was out, I decided to stop at Wal-Mart to get some school supplies (even though I really don't think we needed anything). They had the wonderful 1 subject notebooks (with the tear out preferated sheets) for a whopping .05 Cents! You can not beat that! I got 10, plus a file organizer and some pens (you can never find one anywhere in this house).

Joseph is still not home. My dsil called to say he was at her house. Thank goodness for her being so close. I'm not so sure he wants to come home. To be honest, some days I don't blame him. I don't want to either. But I do see Danny's point also. These two boys are getting away with murder here lately and trying to take full advantage of us. I'm not falling for it. Then again.... Somedays I just don't have the strength for the battle. Oh well.

Let's see what else I plan on doing? I was going to go to Carvel tonight but I think I decided not to go for it. I've been pretty good lately. Maybe I will just sit by the firepit and toast some marshmallows.

Gotta get out of here for now. Hope everyone has an enjoyable evening.

1 comment:

Noelia said...

Let us know when the situation with the boys is straightened out. I know it must be difficult to be in that situation. I hope they outgrow it for your sake and for Danny's. You already go through enough aggravation with your health problems, you shouldn't have to worry about them and their whereabouts. Hang in there.