Thursday, August 21, 2008

What's Happening?

here? Nothing much. Still no Joseph for those of you that have been following here for the past week (really few days). I do know that he was still at my sister-in-laws house. What kind of trouble he is getting into... I have no idea! That's what scares me, especially with him. Trouble and Danger are his middle names! I have NO idea of telling if he was out drinking or smoking or for that matter doing drugs! Here he had to check in every 3 hours. My dsil isn't home during the day and sometimes in the evening due to work. What else can you do with a kid like this? Heck what do you with a husband like mine also??? If anyone has any suggestions (other than hopping a plane and getting out of dodge) please let me know.

Hmmm... DJ is actually packing to get out of here also. He just doesn't want to deal with Danny's attitude all the time and mood swings. I swear that man is bi-polar, but won't get checked and won't take meds! Its a disaster just waiting to happen. I did however seem to convince DJ to continue with school! That makes me happy. Now all he has to do is go meet with an advisor and get his classes.

Well... I guess I have you all caught up! Now I just need to get ready to leave for my Remicaid treatment. I wish you all a very enjoyable evening!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Oh, my goodness, Lynn! Your life has really been a rollercoaster lately! I hope you can have a restful (and uneventful!) weekend. Take some time just for yourself...you deserve it!