Monday, August 25, 2008

Great Weekend!

I had a very nice weekend here! Lets see... Saturday Danny and I just hung out and pretty much did nothing until he decided to dock the boat. We then went down to the water to dock the boat until the end of October. Danny loves going out on it in October. I really don't so much.



Sunday, The boys were going in to Shea Stadium for a Mets game with my sister-in-law and of course our neice Danielle (27), her daughter our great-neice Giannia (5), great-nephew Ryan (13), great-nephew Brandon (6), great-neice Bella (2 1/2). My sister-in-law is the warmest, sweetest person you could ever met. I don't know how she does some of the things she does with these kids. Maybe because she doesn't have any of her own and doesn't have to deal with kid stuff every single day. Don't forget she also had DJ (19) and Joseph (17) with her. I'm sure they were a big help especially with Brandon and Bella. The kids were bummed out because the Mets lost. The little guys were happy at the end though because they (the Mets) let the kids go down on the grounds and do the running of the bases! Ryan and Brandon were very excited.



They boys informed that my sister-in-law has also planned a full day on Thursday for them all out at SplishSplash.com Home Page this is a waterpark about 30-40 miles away from here. She is always brave and usually takes the older of the kids with her every year. She just loves it



Sunday, Danny and I took the boat for about 4 hours or so. Boy the sun was shining and it was somewhat peaceful for about the first hour or so. Then about 15 boats decided to pounce upon us! I swear. Nothing like having another boat sitting on top of you. I really can't stand that. There is a ton of space and it is always first come first serve sorta speak. Needless to say, I had to listen to some lady talking at the top of her lungs at her husband and friends that were with her that I couldn't even rest that much. Then it was time to leave. It was a good day! About time, lol.

Today, I had tons of running around and had to get Joseph the rest of his school clothes. Then he begged me to let him drive. This kid needs an instructor and NOT me! He know's everything and I of course DON'T. So he is going to be getting lessons from someone else. Now, I'm just trying to relax a little. That is the end of my day.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day and hope you all have a Terrific Tuesday!

4 comments:

muirwoodsue said...

How nice to have such a wonderful SIL. I'm amazed how you can be in a boat in giant body of water and someone has to come right next to you (then another and another) geez people! Glad you could enjoy it for a little while.
Sue

Sherri said...

Well that was a much more upbeat post. Sounds like things are slowly but surely getting better...hope the trend continues for you.

Janet said...

Glad you had a nice weekend! You certainly were due for one! :-) Have a great day, Lynn!

Noelia said...

Seems like they all had fun at the Mets game. So glad to hear that the weather was nice for you to take the boat out. Lucky you!