Friday, August 22, 2008

Nobody Knows

Today's (Saturday) blog challenge at 2 peas is: Something nobody knows about me is...
Well, this was a little difficult to come up with. Most people know most things about me. But this is something I think NO one knows. I really do NOT like velour slippers and/or robes! Its like they stick to your body and are really annoying especially once you get out of a shower and your body is damp. I prefer terry robes and slippers and sometimes I will even go with a good fleece robe (usually winter).

Quick update for everyone who has been following here. Joseph is home and everything seems to be going slightly smooth. We will see what the next few days brings. Thanks for listening to me the past few days and for all the well wishes!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Janet said...

Now that is a fun factoid about you, Lynn! I know exactly what you mean, too!

Good to hear that things might be looking up at your house. Hope you have a restful, happy weekend!

muirwoodsue said...

Good to hear things are better at your home. Teens are a tough age - makes toddlerhood a piece of cake!
Have a great weekend Lynn
Sue (2peas)

Lori K said...

Funny, I feel the same way about velour!

Lily said...

Wow, I went back and read your older posts. It sounds like you are dealing with so much. Big hugs to you.

I love you answer to the challenge. I hate velour also

Sherri said...

I don't check in for a few days and look at everything I miss. So sorry Lynn that all the men in your life have been so difficult and giving you grief.

Hopefully they'll turn themselves around. I've sure Tracy has a spare room if you really must get away...and if she doesn't, I do! {{hugs}}

Noelia said...

I prefer terry cloth as well :)
Glad to hear Joseph is back home.