Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hello There!

I guess you can tell that I really didn't get back on here the next day. I'm trying, but still finding it difficult. I don't really know why and I'm too tired to try to figure it all out, so I won't.

The past 2 days have been pretty humid here. Like I said the other day... It's wiping me out. Now I think its starting to get to Danny. I came home from the doctors today to find out that he asked the boys (DJ and Joseph) to do some yard work (ie, cut the hedges, firewood, and the lawn) well they did the hedges, and the lawn, but gave up on the firewood that DJ claims is petrified. No axe to do the cutting with. I think he gave them a sledge hammer and some pry bar. I don't know. Any way... they kinda lol at him and he blew up and kicked them both out of the house. Told them not to come back again. I'm so tired of all this crap and it is not helping me at all that I'm about ready to hop on a plane and just say to hell with all of them. I don't think I need all this aggravation. So if you don't hear from me for a few days... I may have just skipped town and went somewhere peaceful.

So... anyway... I had to go to the doctors to get a DPT test. Apparently, when you are getting the Remicaid IV you need this wonder every year. Well that is according to the nurse who does the wonderful Remicaid treatments. When I got to the doctors he is an exam and then xrays and then of course bloodwork. I then also informed them that I needed the DPT. The main nurse said you only got one in 2006, it hasn't been even 2 years. I just shook my head and said well... Doreen is apparently on a rampage to make sure everyone gets one. I don't know what to tell you. She was sooo mad that she was calling Doreen who said we needed them every year. I don't know the outcome, but man it use to be so easy just a simple 5 prong poke into the skin that was it. Now they actually have to inject medicine under your skin and it leaves a bubble. Its more annoying then anything else. So I have to go back tomorrow to have it checked.

Tomorrow there is lots going on.. well not really, but its boring stuff. Danny is going into the hospital for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. This should be fun! I know he is going to be in one heck of a mode the entire day and night! It makes me shudder just thinking about.

Besides all this wonderful stuff, Sunday.. Danny and I drove to Portchester which is pretty close to CT. It was really a nice drive. I actually took the camera with us and here are just a few quick photos I got going over the bridge and stuff.


Nothing else is really going for the rest of day. Just going to catch up with the Olympics and probably sleep. lol Hope you all have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Great pics!!

Sorry to hear you've got so much going on...you do sound stressed and hope you can find something fun to do in the next little bit as well! Treat yourself!

Janet said...

So sorry you're going through all that. I hope things improve soon for you. Hang in there and let us know how everything works out!

Sherri said...

Sorry I had to laugh a bit about your DH and the boys...it sounds SO like something that would happen here!

Hope everything goes well for Danny and hope you feel better soon. Love the pictures.

Noelia said...

Sorry to hear that the boys are not getting along, it must be aggravating for you :(

Great pics btw