Friday, November 07, 2008

18

2Peas question of the day: What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think back to being 18?

Wow! 18..... What an incredible time in my life. I think the first thing that comes to my mind is the day that I turned 18. It was actually the day after my High School Graduation. My best friend and others were just hanging out camping on the beach and enjoying the beginning of summer. To be so young, vibrant, and energetic. Not having a care in the world at that moment. Of course, that all changed pretty quickly for me. Remember when you could go without sleep for days on end? OMG.... what were we thinking? It was fun and fast. It is a time in my life that I truly remember well.

Hope you all have a Fabulous Friday and Wonderful Weekend.

4 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Sounds like you had a fun celebration. :)

Sarah Coggins said...

Sounds like you had a fun celebration. :)

Colleen said...

Now I know why I remeber people saying to me when I was younger that youth is wasted on the young!! hee hee Just think what we could do if we had that energy and the knowledge/experience that we have now! lol

Benita said...

I don't even want to think about being 18 again! LOL

Hope you have a great weekend :)