Wednesday, November 05, 2008

What to do?

I guess this week I'm into making "TO DO" lists. I don't know why all of a sudden I'm doing this. Today I have many things to get done. Yesterday was productive, but not as much as I would have liked. My "TO DO" list was even shorter yesterday and I got less things crossed off. I guess some days are just going to be like that.
I manged to finally get this done:
1. I got to those damn summer clothes which took me forever and a day.
2. while going through the clothes I dicarded anything that I haven't worn in over 1 year. (that took another day, lol)
3. voted!
4. vacuumed and swept
5. started to go through some of the wrestling papers, but ended up working on the Hall of Fame Banquet Book instead.
6. Washed all the clothes that I'm taking to Vegas.

This was all I got done. It is sad. I wish I could just blink my eyes sometimes like Bewitch.

Today I have some running around to do. I'm not sure if anything in this house is going to get done, ugh.
1. Get Joseph to school
2. Go to Walmart
3. Go to Cable Company
4. Go to my Dr's appt
5. Take DJ to Dr.
6. Pick Joseph up from school
7. Make Dinner (I didn't make anything last night)
8. vacuum and sweep

At least with this list... I know that most of it has to be done, lol.
Hope everyone has a Wonderful Wednesday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that's one mighty big to do list!!

muirwoodsue said...

Lynn, I'm so proud of you checking stuff off that list. Especially those summer clothes. If you can figure out how to do everything like Bewitched, please let me know!

Noelia said...

I like to-do lists too. You seem to be good at it and crossing things off. I usually procrastinate until all the things are begging for attention and then I'm running around like a chicken without a head trying to do everything.

P.S I haven't even put away my summer clothes yet.