Monday, November 03, 2008

Fall....

is definately here on Long Island. Yesterday was a blistery day. It was almost bone chilling the entire day. I really didn't want to do a thing all day.



Today, however, seems to be much nicer. It is suppose to hit 50 and the sun is shining brightly (right now anyway). There is not much going on here (surprising as that might sound). I am still not feeling well. I don't know what is going on, but I just can't seem to kick it. I'm going back to the dr. on Wednesday. So we will see. I just haven't been right now for about 6 weeks, which really stinks.

My Things to Do List for today:
1. vacuum and sweep the floors
2. clean bathroom
3. go to chiropractor
4. get Joseph to school
5. dust livingroom
6. finally put summer clothes away
7. get rid of clothes that I haven't worn in over 2 years
8. pick up prints from Walgreens
9. attempt to clean off the dining room table (it never happens)
10. pick Joseph up from school
11. figure out what I'm bringing to Vegas
12. make dinner.

I personally would be happy to get at least 6 of the things listed done! So we will see what happens.

Oh.. did I mention that I'm leaving for Vegas on the 12th to go take care of my mom for 10 days! She has been in the hospital and unfortunately, my dad had prior commitments that he can not get out of. So needless to say I'm flying 3,000 miles to take my mother for that time... well about 6 days of it. My sister is doing an early Thanksgiving Day dinner while I'm there. Mostly because of Jonathon and Shannon crying that she is going to be here for Thanksgiving this year and what were they suppose to do for dinner! lol So we are doing it a week early for them.

Ok... I've got to get going there now. Joseph is getting ready.
Have a Great Monday!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Sounds like you've got a busy day ahead! I hope your trip goes well and that your mum is OK and that you all enjoy your early Thanksgiving!!

Sherri said...

Hope you get some of that list done! I'll be lucky if I get Ian to school on time LOL actually I've already done my "Home Blessing Hour"

Maybe we can connect up for coffee or something while you're out here since we didn't last time. I'll see if I can find your profile on 2Peas and send you a PM with my email...Tracy may still have tho'

Hope your mom gets well soon. {hugs}

Unknown said...

That's quite a list you have there. You will be a busy little bee....LOL

Noelia said...

Did you got a few things done from your list? I would be happy just mopping my floors today. Well I folded some laundry and that's about it.
Hope your mom feels better soon!

Janet said...

Hope you start feeling better soon!

You have a good list going there! At least you made a list! I didn't even get that far today! lol

Sandra Collins said...

sounds like a very busy day