Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Vote!

Yep, this is the day we've all been waiting for. I'm not sure about anyone else out there, but this is just crazy. To be honest with you, I'm not that crazy about either one of these two candidates. Neither one does a thing for me. What ever the outcome I think we are going to be sorry for the decisions made many months ago by both parties to vote these two as presidential candidates. Enough about that!

Yesterday was a pretty productive day! Yeah... I actually got stuff done. I did:
1. vacuum and sweep the floors
2. clean bathroom
3. went to the chiropractor
4. got Joseph to school
5. dusted the livingroom
6. picked up prints from Walgreens
7. went to the clothing printers and worked on the order forms
8. went to the grocery store
9. made dinner !
10. picked Joseph up from school
I guess that is not too bad.

Today's goal is:
1. vacuum and sweep
2. get to those summer clothes (attempt #2)
3. still attempting to clean off the diningroom table
4. VOTE
5. get my stuff together for Vegas
6. again, figure out what to make for dinner.
7. get all my Wrestling papers together and in order
I'm not going to set too many today. I'm exhausted just thinking about them, lol.
Well I'm out of here for now. Go out and Vote everyone!
Have a terrific Tuesday!

3 comments:

muirwoodsue said...

Lynn - I see you are a listmaker too! Isn't it fun to cross stuff off your list and see what you have done (or not done) today.

Colleen said...

Looks like you got lots done! I'm a listmaker too and will sometimes even add things to my list that are done just so that I have the pleasure of crossing them off!! lol

Have a great day and good for you for getting out to vote!!

Heather said...

I need to start making lists again. I tend to sit on my bum too much when I don't! But today I will need a nap. Hope your tasks go well!