Monday, November 10, 2008

Its Monday!

The sun is actually shining and there is a northeasterly breeze out there today. It is a bit on the cold side also. My body already is dreading the winter season. I've got to get my body prepped for this.

This weekend I didn't really do much. I attempted to clean the house a little, which of course with 3 men here didn't last too long. Yesterday I did quite a bit of cooking though. I figured I better get some meals planned ahead for them while I'm away. We wouldn't want DJ to miss a meal! Danny and Joseph are much easier when it comes to food. DJ is regimented and likes to have certain foods. Joseph would be happy with Kraft Mac & Cheese, hot dogs or the ever popular chicken nuggets everyday! Since I'm going to be away for 9 days I'm trying to put a few meals together for them. Knowing them... they won't eat most of them and just order out or make sandwiches. Sometimes I don't know why I bother.

The countdown is 2 days until I will be on a plane crossing this great country. At this time on Wednesday I would be 2 hours into my trip. I can't wait to get there. The weather has been really nice (depending on who you talk to). If you talk to my sister Tracy or my mother it is freezing there at 70. If you talk to my kids or my dad the weather is perfect.

Well, as usual, I need to get going here today. Joseph needs to get to school in a little bit and I really need to get some stuff done here today.
Hope you all have a Magical Monday!

5 comments:

Kate said...

I'm hoping for 70... don't thing we'll get there... I'm so JEALOUS! LOL!

muirwoodsue said...

I hope you enjoy your trip to Las Vegas! Today it snowed in Michigan! I got the crockpot out today for a nice pot roast.

Lily said...

you are so organized! enjoy your trip!

Colleen said...

Hope you had a great day yesterday and got a lot done. Guess you're off tomorrow, so have a safe trip and good luck getting all packed up!

Noelia said...

Have tons of fun!!!