Friday, January 12, 2007

Let the Bodies hit the Floor

The 2 peas challenge for today: Challenge: What are you listening to lately? What are some of your fave songs/artists? What's on your playlist right now? Blog about your fave music.. right now. Well let me just say that I usually listen to mostly Oldies. I just love the sound and well I know pretty much all the words, lol. I don't think that I could even tell you a new song or a new artist. Some of the music today you can't even understand any of the words that are coming out of their mouths. It just sounds like a bunch of noise. I love the Beach Boys, The Beatles, Journey, Chicago, Earth, Wind and Fire, Pointer Sisters, Neil Diamond, Elton John, Elvis, The Eagles, Jay Black , Bruce, Eric Clapton and any one else that was well before the year 1990 I guess.
Now the other day my son DJ was on the computer trying to look for a song to coming running into the gym when we have meets against other teams. Being captain this is one of their jobs, to look for a good song or music to enter in to. So my oldest son (who lives in Las Vegas) tells him of this song titled "Let the Bodies hit the Floor". I was like ... hmmmm... sounds like it would be fitting. So we look for it and listen to it. And it is an awesome song to come running in to. I could not even tell you who sings this, and it is really more of like a hard/grunge rock I think, but I just can't get the sound out of my head. Don't ask me the words, I have no clue except the beginning which starts out as a whisper and gets louder "Let the bodies hit the floor" is repeated about 6 times then the music gets really loud.
So that is all there is on music for me!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Love the title of that song! I'm going to have look for it on iTunes so I can hear some of it!

Janet said...

Hey, I don't know that one but I do like oldies! We must be from the same era! :-) I still think that music is the best. It's timeless. Have a great weekend, Lynn! Janet

Melissa said...

I couldn't live with out music

I've never heard of that song..but now you've got me curious..gonna have to check it out

Sofia said...

Hmmm... Never heard of that song, but it sounds very fitting. Speaking of music, I did a fun little survey on my blog and I'd love to know what your answers are. :-)