Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I'm Back

It seems like I have not been on here forever! Things here have just been very hectic. I had surgery 10 days before Christmas, Wrestling is in full swing, and then we had the passing of a cousin on New Years Eve. We are just non-stop.
Christmas here was very pleasant. I really miss all the noise and craziness with my whole family, maybe next year we will be going to Las Vegas for Christmas. Keeping my fingers crossed. It was hard again to just web-cam with my oldest son (who lives in Las Vegas also). When I had even the smallest break in cooking or cleaning I was on this computer with someone from Las Vegas. I miss them so much. Here is a picture of our Christmas tree on Christmas morning.

This is a photo of my son and daughter opening up some gifts. Don't they looked thrilled.
This one is of Joseph... he is so nutty. He was pretty happy that he got the PS2 game he wanted Need for Speed Carbon. And here is my baby.. Lacey! She had a blast this year. She was attacking all her gifts and playing with all the paper and climbing into everyones boxes. Very cute.I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday. Now I have to get my behind moving here. Back to work and I have tons to do today. Hopefully I will get the time to get on here tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great day

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy New Year Lynn! Glad to hear you had a lovely Christmas and sorry to hear that you lost a loved one.

Maureen said...

Glad to hear you had a nice Christmas. Sorry to hear about you having surgery and the loss of a family member