Thursday, January 11, 2007

Struggling thru the week

I just don't seem to get the time to get on here lately. And I've noticed that when I do... blogger takes the entire day to actually post what I entered in here. ugh!
Well some good/bad news. As I stated the other day, ds DJ has been pretty sick and finally the dr ordered blood work. Well, just as I thought, he had MONO all this time! Since December 20th this kid has been sick and they didn't want to do anything because they just thought it was a virus. Hello! Thank goodness I demanded meds last week. Very depressing. He is so upset with the whole thing. This is his senior year and his last time wrestle for the school. He is/was their top wrestler and who knows if he will be able to come back in full force before the seasons end. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying like crazy. I feel bad for him, he has just had the most horrible year. In March last year he ripped everything in his knee and the whole knee had to be reconstructed. He did intensive training and physical therapy just to get in great shape for this wrestling season and now this. Its just making him very depressed. I hate to see that. Please send prayers we could sure use them.
On another note... I still have all my Christmas decorations up! I just haven't had the energy to take them down. If I don't get to them sometime today.. they will still be up until Sunday. I know this is sad, but I just haven't had the time and with DJ sick and laying in the livingroom 24/7 I just couldn't get the stuff out of there. God forbid if I blocked the TV for just a few mins.
In scrapbooking news...... I really haven't been too productive. I've still been going to all the wrestling so there is little time and I have 2 tournaments to plan and prepare for. I did however get this done for a CJ album that I am in.

Sorry the photos are really bad. It was pretty difficult to take photos of this book due to the thickness of it and it wouldn't scan good either. Oh well. Life goes on. Well, I've got to get out of here for now. Hopefully this will post in a timely matter. Wishing everyone a Terrific Thursday!

6 comments:

Vee said...

thanks for all of the great suggestions!! :)
I did some retail therapy which helped big TIME :)
I love a Walk in the Clouds too!! :)
have a great day!!

Noelia said...

(((HUGS))) to you and your dear son. I hope the meds will kick in quickly and he'll be on his way to a prompt recovery. Your album looks great.

Colleen said...

Sorry about your son, but glad to hear you now know for sure what it is and hopefully he's on the raod to a quick recovery.
Your layouts are gorgeous!!

Janet said...

So sorry about your son! Good thing you kept on the doctors to do more testing. Hope he starts feeling better soon. Your circle journal pages are beautiful! Love the design! And don't feel bad. Once my Christmas tree was up until February!! :-) Janet

Heather said...

I still have my Christmas decorations and tree up too! No time here either! And Owen thinks it's just the best thing to play with.
LOVE your layout! So beautiful. And I hope your son gets some rest and starts feeling better. That MONO can be a real bear.

Sofia said...

Poor kid! Mono is just awful. I had it right before my wedding.

Your pages look beautiful. Love the colors you chose.