Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Its Tuesday!

Yes, it is Tuesday! I just can't get myself moving today for some reason. I have decided to play hooky from work today. I just needed some "me" time. So here are the things that I planned to do today:
1. Have a great cup of coffee!
2. Enjoy my breakfast for once.
3. Throw on a pair of baggy sweats and hit the tanning salon.
4. Get a manicure.
5. Do some scrapbooking (get my CJ album done and in the mail)
6. Mail out my CJ album when its done today.
7. Have lunch! (this will be something I hardly ever do)
8. Take a wonderfully relaxing (much needed) hot bath.
9. Just lay in bed and watch movies for the rest of the day!

I know that this sounds all wonderful. It is my plan to do each one. I will report back tomorrow and let you know what I actually accomplished. lol I'll be very happy if I get to 1/2 of them. Something always happens on "me" time days and I never get my "me" time. Oh well, thats life.

One to other stuff. My ds DJ wrestled the other day and did pretty well. He thinks he really could've done better (to be honest, I think so also). So here are a few photos of DJ in action. I can't wait to scrap his photos from this year. I've just been so busy I haven't been able to scrap anything lately.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Latharia said...

Oh, playing hooky from work sounds delightful!

Great photos!!!

Latharia said...

Oh, playing hooky from work sounds delightful!

Great photos!!!

Noelia said...

Hi Lynn!
Hope you had a wonderful "me" day. I feel like I haven't had that in a long time, I've been so busy with stuff and the reno that I barely get to "play" anymore.
Love seeing your ds's wrestling pics.