Wednesday, March 19, 2008

ABC's

Ok.... the other day my friend Heather had this wonderful ABC's tag on her blog and well... I decided to give it a go.

A: Attached or single? Attached

B: Best friend? Well... I have 2 best friends. The first is my sister Tracy and then my best friend of 30+ years Sandy.

C: Cake or pie? I love both, but if I had to choose it would be chocolate cake.

D: Day? Hmmmm.... any day I get up is a good day for me.

E: Essential Item? bronzer... I have to have it.

F: Favorite Color? Orange

G: Gum or Mints? I think I really prefer mints, my jaw gets tired from chewing gum.

H: Home Town? Well... I've been here in Lindenhurst, NY for 25 years now so I guess it's here.

I: Indulgences? Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. Did I mention chocolate?

J: January or July? July, I love warm weather. If it were dry it would be even better.

K: Kids? Yep... 4- 25 year old son, 21 year old daughter, 18 year old son and 16 year old son.

L: Life is incomplete without? My Family, Friends and memories.

M: Mexican or Italian food? Italian!

N: Number of siblings? 2 brothers and 2 sisters all younger than me!

O: One word that describes you? Talkative.

P: Phobia? I think this has to be spiders.

Q: Quote? You never stand so tall as when you stoop to help a child-anonoyms

R: Reason to smile? It looks better than a frown, ditto.

S: Season?Summer!

T: Tag? Everyone who reads this better post it on their own blog!---ditto

U: Unknown fact about you? I graduated from the same High School that Burt Reynolds did. Did you know that he bought it (all ten buildings) to make into a dinner theather, but it never happened.

V: Vegetable you love? Corn and yams

W: Worst Habit? I talk to much.

X: X-ray or Ultrasound? Sad to say, I've had them both! Plus, MRI and CAT scans!

Y: Your favorite food?I know that it may seem boring, but Baked Ziti is my favorite food.

Z: Zodiac Sign? GEMINI! Now you know why I talk sooooo much! I have to talk for two.

Now 2 peas challenge for today: How often do you and your families try to get everyone together?
It is hard to get together now that we live soooo far apart. When we lived near each other we got to everyone together every week. It was great! I miss those times.
Well... I've got to get off this thing now. I hope everyone has a terrific day.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Great list Lynn! I didn't know you were the oldest! Now I know why you understand me so well!

Lida said...

Awesome list, I love knowing more about fellow posters!

Janet said...

Great post! Totally agree about the chocolate! And the spiders... Gotta share the one about Burt with my friend who is a huge BR fan. Have a wonderful day!

Aimeslee Winans said...

I enjoyed reading this, trying to catch up!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynn,

I just stumbled across your blog while checking to see if my book website shows up anywhere, and I see you are a wrestling mom, fan, supporter, lover! I know the youth season is done (most areas anyway), but I wanted to let you know about the book my husband and I just authored (should be published this summer). It is titled, "Wrestling The ABCs". Dan Gable wrote the introduction, and loads of great and olympic champs have contributed to the content. Your club kids and parents may be interested! Thanks, and keep loving the sport! http://www.wrestlingtheabcs.com Fondly, Veronica Davids