Friday, March 28, 2008

It's going......

thru the house. You might say "what?" Well... a nasty 24 hour stomach virus. Yes, Joseph started puking in school on Wednesday about 11:00am. I picked him up and he was like I'm just going to change my clothes and go back, I feel fine now. I told him NO WAY! good thing because within the hour he was fatigued and couldn't move a muscle. Of course I kept him home from school yesterday and he was really fine the entire day, so he wanted to go back today. I get up this morning at 6am and down comes DJ throwing up! So, now I'm wondering when I'm going to get this little diddy. I know for a fact this is not going to feel good especially since I'm not fully recovered from the surgery. And lord please don't let Danny get it. He is worse than the 2 boys put together when he gets sick!

Other than that nothing really exciting is going on here. I did manage to do another page for DJ's wrestling album. I've got to get pic's on here. It is coming out ok. Not perfect, and probably could be a lot better. I will try to get some photos taken of the pages that I have done and get them posted on here later or tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and enjoy the weekend!

6 comments:

Janet said...

Oh, dear...the stomach flu is the WORST! Hope they recover soon...and you stay well!

Heather said...

Yuck! Sick boys. I hope you don't get it. And I hope for your sake Danny doesn't get it. Sick husband's are the very worst. And now I must go because I can hear Owen in the bathroom and I think he may be putting someone's toothbrush in the toilet! Boys!

Benita said...

Hope they feel better real soon & that you don't get it! Have a great weekend :)

toners said...

We've had quite a month of that too...and DH was the worst! LOL!! I hope you stay healthy and are continuing to recover well :)

Sherri said...

Nasty business, that stomach flu. Hope everyone feels better soon and it doesn't make multiple rounds thru the fam!

Lynn, I hope we can connect up when you're here! I should be around but getting way from the kiddos will depend on hubby's schedule. I'm really debating about the expo because I've heard such mixed reviews of it...guess it'll come down to how much it is LOL

mborrero said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog