Sunday, March 09, 2008

I'm Back!

Hi Everyone...... Yes, I'm back! It has certainly been a long week. As most of you may know I had surgery on Monday morning, which went pretty well. I did have to stay in the hospital for 4 days though. I came home Thursday evening and I've just been trying to relax and not do a thing. Trying to follow doctors orders...lol.. this is very difficult for me... No lifting, No standing for long periods, No pushing, No pulling, No bending, No reaching, No stretching, No up and down stairs. Pretty much just sitting, a small walk and laying down. I'm tired of sitting and laying down already.

I'd like to "Thank" everyone for all their well wishes during this time. It really does mean soooo much to me. You all are just wonderful!

Ok... I am going to try to update again in the morning. Just need to take it easy.
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

8 comments:

Janet said...

Lynn, I've been wondering how things were going for you! Hope you have a speedy and full recovery and that you will start feeling GREAT very soon! :-) Thx for stopping by my blog!

toners said...

Lynn, I know just how you're feeling. Sending you lots of (((hugs)))! Make sure you follow doctor's orders and rest up. Hey can you email me your snail mail address? I'd love to send you a card :) My email is toners@wispertel.net

Lida said...

Hi Lynn, great that you already have surgery and sending hugs and good wishes for a speedy recovery, take care and let everyone spoil you.

Sarah Coggins said...

Lynn, glad the surgery is behind you now. Hope the recovery is speedy! Definitely take it easy. If you feel up to it, I tagged you HERE . :)

It's Not Easy Being Green said...

So glad the surgery went well. Take the doctors orders and rest!

Colleen said...

I hope you're feeling better Lynn and that your recovery is going smoothly!

Thanks for the healthy vibes on my blog and I hope to be feeling better in the next day or 2 here. maybe even a little better today than yesterday!

Take it easy darlin'!

Sherri said...

Glad the surgery went well...take it easy and get better soon! You've got a trip to Vegas to plan LOL

Janet said...

Lynn, just popping in to say I tagged you on my blog. Hope you're feeling better this week! Janet