Thursday, March 13, 2008

Recovery

Hi Everyone, just wanted to update quickly on how I'm doing. All of you have been just sooooo wonderful with your comments, emails and snail-mail that all I can say is Thank You from my heart. You all are terrific and have made this journey that I'm on right now bearable.

I'm taking it very easy and everything seems to healing pretty well. We will know more on Monday when I go from my doctors visit and he checks everything. I've been up and moving about (but definately not over doing a thing). The house is falling down around me and believe it or not.... I really don't care! DJ still has a sink full of dishes and I am not saying one word. I'm not getting myself worked up about it at all. I did however have Joseph do a quick vaccuming of the floors because I just couldn't stand looking at the dried up mud (from dh's boots) all over the place and the dried out leaves that everyone was bringing in since the rain last week. Other than that I've been perched on the couch!

Now the 2 pea's challenge:
Three things you'd donate to charity right now are...
Lets see .... hmmm......

#1. I would donate my hair! I know that seems a little crazy, but I would if I could find a place that would take processed hair. I think that is one of the most giving things to do for someone.

#2. I have a closet full of clothing that I know I will never wear again. I usually give to Big Brothers and Big Sisters 2 times a year.

#3. Well... this one I do all the time anyway. I give my time and a lot of it.

#4. I know you only asked for 3 but I've got one or two more. I have a huge jewlery box that I never even used that I am donating to a fund raiser for one of the schools.

#5. And I've also made up a basket full of scrapbook supplies that I don't use, never have used and there is a ton of stuff that I bought thinking that I would use one day and I just never have. I have to get rid of it to make room for new stuff that I will probably never use, lol. This is also going to the same Chinese Auction as above.

Ok... I hope everyone has a terrific Thursday. Going to check up on some of your blogs now while I feel pretty good.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Lynn, those are all wonderful things to do. You make the world a better place! Hope you continue to feel better every day!