Friday, March 14, 2008

Let's see.......

The 2 peas challenge for today: One thing I want to accomplish TODAY is... Well... I would like to get the dog to the groomer and get her cut. She is all matted since I went into the hospital and no one in this house wanted to brush her. With all the rain we've had it only makes her hair worse. This would be a big accomplishment since I'm not suppose to be doing anything. I actual have to get my dh to drive her to the groomers. That will actually be the BIG accomplishment.

Other than that nothing else is going on here. Just some little aggrivation from Joseph, but that is normal and I would like to get this house clean. Unfortunately, again.. no one in this house wants to pitch in, so it won't be happening today.

I'm making this short today so I will catch up with some of your blogs today. Hope everyone has a Fun Friday!

4 comments:

Janet said...

Lynn, you're doing the right thing giving yourself time to heal! Don't overdo it or you'll set yourself back, and that would not be a good thing! Just get a cup of something warm to drink and settle in with your computer for a nice relaxing Friday!:-)

toners said...

Glad to hear you are continuing to take it easy :) Enjoy your weekend!

Colleen said...

Glad you're not overdoing it and taking care of yourself! I hear ya on no one wanting to help with the clean up too!! Have a great weekend!

Heather said...

Oh Lynn, if we lived closer I'd come and clean and take your baby for a hair cut. But you keep taking it easy! What did the doctor say about yelling!? Maybe if you yell some the boys will be more helpful?