Tuesday, March 11, 2008

How's the Weather?

Todays 2 peas challenge is:
Share what the weather is like in your area? If you want post a photo

Well... today the weather is really nice, I'm happy to report. The sun has been shining most of the day and it is fairly warm as compared to last week (from what I'm told). It is slightly windy, but nothing like the past weekend with gusts of up to 50 mph. This is pleasant. It is suppose to get warmer tomorrow. We will see. These weather people are hardly right.

This is just a quick update today..... Things in the recovery department are moving slowly all of a sudden. I go to the dr for my post op appt on Monday and we will see how things are healing. I've just been taking it very easy the past 2 days now and Danny has just been wonderful. He keeps feeding me even when I don't want to eat and then I feel bad that he made something for me so of course I eat it! I'm going to gain weight from this thing with him around.

Well... thats it for me ... going to catch up on some of the blogs while I still feel up to it. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad to hear that man is treating you right! Keep taking it easy and get lots of rest!

Colleen said...

Good for you for taking it easy and letting someone else help out!! Take care!

Sarah Coggins said...

Hope you are continuing to feel better! Glad to hear your DH is taking good care of you. :)

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hey, girl, so glad you have him helping you out. Wonder if he knows you have girlfriend security backup, LOL. Glad you liked what I sent. That's a bummer you had to stay in the prison an extra day but hopefully it was the best, especially when they keep wanting to kick patients out after one night. Take care and get lots of rest!