Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I just can't...

Ugh! I just can't seem to even get on here and write. Something is seriously wrong with me. I've been going crazy trying to get (keep) Joseph in school that my head is spinning and I just can't seem to jump off the rollercoaster yet. Hopefully, things will calm down soon and I will be able to get my full physical also.

I feel horrible that I'm out of the loop lately! I really want to create, but just can't seem bring myself to do it. I did sign up for a crop for this weekend so hopefully my friends there will get my mojo flowing. They are pretty good about getting me moving.

I've been trying to keep up with everyones blog and what's going on. You guys are really busy creating it's wonderful! I just love that. I can't believe the stuff you guys are doing. I was just checking out Sarah 2pawsdesigns-Sarah C blog and she is truly amazing... she is doing T-shirt bags that are going to be just wonderful. Toni Moved to the Mountains-Toni always has a card or two that she has done and this lady rocks at cards. I wish I was that talented! Well.. I'm going to mossey on over to a few other blogs tonight and see what everyone else is doing. Hopefully, I'll be back tomorrow.

4 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Lynn, you are too sweet! Not only w/ your comments on my blog, but mentioning me here too. :) Have missed seeing you around. Go to that crop and get to scrapping!

Oh, and give those t-shirt bags a try if you need something else crafty. ;) They are super easy. The instructions & video are HERE. I've found kids' sizes L-XL and women's S-M work best so the bags aren't as big as Santa's toy sack. ;)

Heather said...

Hi Lynn! Just stopped by to check on you and see how you were doing. Busy, busy, busy! Take a little "me" time. You need it! Even if it's just a bubble bath! Those boys are diving you loony!

Janet said...

Lynn, don't be too hard on yourself! You have a lot going on in your life and it would make ANYBODY tired! Hope your crop this weekend will give you some well-deserved time to yourself. :-)

Sherri said...

Hey there, just catching up on all the blogs. Sorry J is causing so much grief...guest room is still open!

Hope you enjoy the crop! I know what you mean about the mojo not being around when you want/need it. {{hugs}}