Monday, September 29, 2008

A week in review

Whewwwwww! What a freakin' week. Lets see so much going on. Well, as I mentioned Joseph got a job and of course that lasted all of 3 days! As usual, Joseph didn't want to listen to me and didn't do the right thing and was let go. I think the only way I'm going to get to this kid is if I stop caring. So I now have a new plan. I DON'T care what he does. He is going to dig himself in deep and I'm not reaching in for the save anymore! He was also kicked out of school for 3 days because of his nonsense. I'm finally throwing my hands up and letting faith take over. I hope it works. It's now time for tough love, he has made me sick for the last time.

Enough about Joseph..... I'm getting everything ready for a tournament on Sunday that I'm running the concession stand for. This is usually a very fun event for me, but this time around I'm finding it a little difficult.I know that everything will work out just fine (it always does), but I still stress out about it.

I'm also working on this Hall of Fame for the Wrestling Coach. I'm sure I mentioned that he asked me to represent him, which is a huge honor for me. We've already had our first committee meeting and of course I'm the only woman witha a group of 25 men. Of course most of them are wrestlers and or officials. There is a lot of work that I have to do for this event which is taking place in April. I'm looking forward to doing the collage pages of my Coach and posters that he really wanted to display. It will be a very exciting night that's for sure.

I'm actually going to try to get a little scrapbooking done this week if I can get the table all cleaned off (there is tons of stuff cluttering my life). I really want to get my journaling and titles done for the pages that I started at the crop last weekend. Other than that nothing much else is going on. I'm hoping to get on here and 2 peas everyday this week. Not promising anything, but hoping I can.
Hope everyone has a Marvelous Monday!

No comments: