Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday Update

Well, I was not as busy as I thought I would be today. But I did manage to take a few photos of my day. So here are a just a few that I will eventually be working with to complete my "A Week in my Life".
This is my mug that I use everyday. I love this mug very much. I've had it for about 10 years now and of course my dh dropped something on it and broke the handle off of it about 5 years ago. I won't get rid of it.
Here is my stereo system that I was listening to this morning when I got up.
Ahhhh.. here is my noisy bird that annoys everyone.
Oooopps... this is me typing on my blog this morning, lol.
I was due to color my hair... The gray is just insane. So off to Sally Beauty Supply I went.
This is been quite uplifting. Now I really just need to keep busy. Check back tomorrow to see what I'm doing.

3 comments:

Lily said...

fun peek into your world

Noelia said...

I love it! Great idea to take a pic of your blog like that!

Janet said...

This is great, Lynn! I know a few ppl doing Ali's project. It's such a fun idea!

Forgive me for being so far behind in reading your blog!! YIKES! lol