Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Week in my Life

Happy Rosh Hashanah.

I can't believe it that I'm getting on here again this week. My goal is to try to get on at least 4-5 days this week. So far, so good, lol.

So yesterday I was checking out Noelia's blog: everyday telling of a story-Noelia and she mentioned Ali's blog: { A }: weekend creative : documenting a week in your life which gave me a little spark. I think this is something I can seriously do. So I am starting today. I know its really not the beginning of the week, but it will be the beginning of my week in my life. I am so looking forward to doing something creative. Its been a long time since I've felt like this so I hope something really good comes out of all this.

This week I'm just trying to be mellow and not get stressed out about everything around me. This is very difficult for me. Lately, I've stressed out about everything- little or big! Most of my stress stem's from Joseph. Did I mention that I'm starting to count the days to when he turns 18! He makes me nuts.

Other than that, I'm off to get on my bean and workout a little bit. Getting my day started and off to document my 1st day of my week in my life.

Come on back tomorrow to see what I did today.
Hope you all have a Terrific Tuesday

2 comments:

Noelia said...

That's awesome that you're doing Ali's project! I'm so excited to be doing this with you! I will keep checking your blog for ideas and such. Check out the Flickr pool of photos from other members that are doing the projects for some ideas and inspiration too! Can't wait to see our finished product!

Sherri said...

Sounds like a cool project. Perhaps one of these days LOL

Thanks for your comments on my blog.

Sorry about Joseph {{hugs}}

Take care of yourself!