Monday, September 08, 2008

I know....

...it's been a week since I posted. I just don't get the time right now as regularly as I use to. Things here are pretty much the same. Joseph is just driving me crazy as usual. I wish I knew of a place that would take him, because he apparently doesn't want to follow my rules or go to school. He has missed 3 days of both his gym classes so far and this is day 4 of school!

DJ is doing pretty good with a crappy schedule at college due to his tardiness of registering for classes! He will have to suffer for the semester! That's all there is to it!

I've just been so exhausted the last few months I don't know what to do! All I want to do is sleep, but most of the time I won't. I just don't have any energy. I need a boost. Hoping something snaps into place soon.

Thats it for now... Hopefully, I'll be back tomorrow with an update. I really miss you all! Have a great night!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Oh I hopeyou find that little pep you need and know we're hear to listen!!