Monday, September 22, 2008

What a Weekend

Well, Friday got a little hectic for me. My sister-in-law called and asked if I wanted to go to a movie, but she wanted wanted to go early (so did I, because I had a crop), so I said yes. We headed out to the movie theater at 4:15pm and we saw Ghost Town. I have to tell you... what a cute movie! The main character was very funny, in a dry way. Greg Kinear was very good also as the dead guy. It was not a "Oh my goodness, it's the best movie of the year" movie, but it was a cute movie for something to do and only have to pay $5.00 bucks for the early movie.

Right after the movie, I was off to my little crop. I always have a great time with these ladies. I laugh so much when I'm there and get to talking most of the time that I don't get anything done. Lets not forget that a lot of my stuff in still in Vegas! I did manage to play around with a few photos that I brought with me and of course bought lots of paper and the well... the Big Bite! I wonder how long it will be before I actually use it. I'm hoping not too long. I do have a few little projects that I'm going to have to start working on very soon and one I think will be a little overwhelming for me, but keeping my fingers crossed.

Saturday, brought me back to crop again and still not production out of me. More talking then anything else. There is something wrong with me. I'm hoping to finish up the 3 layouts that I started there by the end of this week. Who knows if it will actually happen.

Sunday, I did mostly cleaning and laundry and that was pretty much it.

Good news.... Today, Joseph went for an interview for a job at the local grocery store Shop Rite and they hired him. I hope this all works out. He needs this. Plus it will keep him off the street in town all night long, hopefully!

Well that is it for now. Tomorrow I have full day. Things to do until 2pm and then a Dr's appt. at 2:30 then I have a meeting for the National Wrestling Hall Fame at 7 pm. That should be fun and I'm sure I will be exhausted by the end of the evening.
Hope everyone has a Terrific Tuesday!

4 comments:

Benita said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend :)

Noelia said...

That's wonderful that Joseph got a job! I know it will be one less thing for you to worry about. Great to hear that your crop went well. I like crops too but I'm not productive either, I go for the social aspect of it and I know in advance that I won't be finishing anything lol!

P.S I just got back from Vegas, it was fun :)

Sherri said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend Lynn. The social piece is really the only reason I go to crops because I get so much more done at home where everything is where I need it. Of course I haven't been to a crop in ages either {rolling my eyes at myself here}

Congrats to Joseph on the new job.

Janet said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I think that movie looks cute...may have to check it out. Hey, the social part of crops is really important! Glad you had fun with your buddies!