Wednesday, September 17, 2008

You are WONDERFUL!

All my friends that visit me here and most are from 2peas. You all are just wonderful! You guys always listen to me ramble on about nothing important to you and still manage to lift my spirits! You are always encouraging, which really helps me. You guys are like my own little cheerleading squad! I really don't know what I would do without all of you. You are TERRIFIC!

Now... I just ordered about 70 photos from Clark (they are having a 6 cent sale, code: c6cents) I'm hoping to get somewhat creative in the next week or so and lets not forget that I have this crop this weekend that I'm really looking forward. Those gals are also WONDERFUL! Dee is just terrific and when I'm stuck on something she always has an idea. Also lets not forget that I left my entire crop suitcase in Vegas in April! so a lot of my stuff is there. I do have lots still downstairs just have to dig it all out. I think its going to be a great weekend!(keeping fingers crossed, lol).
Here's hoping that I get back on here again tomorrow night after my infusion, if not... I will definately try for Friday. Have a great evening.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Yeah for pictures and I hope you get some time to create! And aren't friends great?!

Janet said...

YAY for getting pics printed! That is step 1 in getting the old mojo back! :-) Hope you're feeling good and are getting ready for your fun weekend!

Blog friends ARE the best. You guys have helped me more than you'll ever know! :-)

Sarah Coggins said...

Hope you had a wonderful weekend and fun at the crop! Blogging friends rock. You never know when one will pop in and drop that much needed comment to help boost your day. :)