Monday, September 08, 2008

What is your Fairy name?

Saw this over at my friend Sherri's blog (5 things I do what I do).
I think it fits me almost perfect! #1: I ramble, #2: I can be a witch, #3: I am weird and #4: I have almost russet colored hair which is normal very bright!

Your fairy is called Bramble Yewwitch
She is a weird enchantress.
She lives in leafy dells and bluebell glades.
She is only seen in the enchanted moment between sleep and waking.
She wears bluebell-blue dresses. She has russet-coloured wings like a brightly coloured butterfly.

http://www.emmadavies.net/fairy/default.aspx">Get your free fairy name here!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Hey you!

Sounds like you're keeping way too busy! You got some great shots at the Open...how cool.

Isn't that fairy thing a hoot? I found one for pirate names too that I did for the boys.

Hope you have a great rest of the week.

Noelia said...

Haha that is so cool! I had to try it...here's mine:

My fairy is called Berry Rainbowwand
She is a fortune bringer.
She lives in fruit orchards and vineyards.
She is only seen when the seer holds a four-leafed clover.
She wears red, cerise and purple berry colours. She has multicoloured wings like a butterfly.

Janet said...

Love that fairy name! You and must have almost the same hair color. Mine is auburn.

Hope you start to get your energy back soon! Maybe with the change of seasons it will happen for you!