Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged the other day by my friend Heather http://alifesosimple.blogspot.com/ . This is my first chance to get around to posting it.

RULES:
Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.


Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
(You can be my facts can be random and or weird!)

1. I think most of you already know this little fact- I love WRESTLING! Not that crap that is on TV. I'm talking about Scholastic Wrestling which includes Middle School, High School, College and Freestyle and Greco-Roman Wrestling (which is done in the Olympics).

2. I just love CHOCOLATE! My favorite candy is M&M's plain. They have been my favorite candy since I was a little girl.

3. I really don't like cold weather. I could be in warm weather all year round. I just love it as long as it is dry. NO HUMIDITY!

4. I know this might sound a little crazy, but I just LOVE my hair! I know most people hate their own hair, but I love mine. I love my curls!!!! I wouldn't trade them for anything. I also only dry my hair straight probably 2 times a year and that is when I go to the salon for a really good cut and she beg's me to dry it straight.

5. I do not like to clean. I do it, but I really don't like it. I really could use a maid in this house. I think this stem's from early childhood. I was the oldest child of 5 and of course a girl so I was expected to do everything starting at a very young age. I remember doing the dishes at 5 and cleaning the bathroom at about 7. Let's not even go into when I started doing laundry.

6. Did I every mention I really don't like my house? Well, I don't! We moved into this pit almost 10 years ago, because we were desperate at the time for a place to live and this place was available and the right price. After about 4 years of just renting this thing, the landlord wanted to sell because she was moving to CT with her sister (she is now 87 years old) and of course offered it to us. My dh couldn't wait to jump on it! Oh.. did I mention we were already trying to move the heck out of here to NV and looked at houses there. Ohhh.. so he decided to buy this thing without telling me! Everything in his name! She actually had to hold the mortgage because this house should actually be ripped down!! That is how bad it is and to be honest no bank would give a mortgage. Ok.. thanks for letting me vent all that.

7. I enjoy working with pre-schoolers so much, that I've recently decided to go to school for early childhood developement. I'm just getting all my paperwork done and hopefully be able to start some classes for the spring.

So there you have it. I'm not going to pick 7 people because I think most of the people that I would've picked have already done this or have been tagged already. So if you would like to par take in the fun.. have at it!

5 comments:

Sherri said...

Do you feel better after your house vent? LOL Been there...actually kinda there again with this house though it's not falling down around our ears.

Sometimes it's amazing how busy doing nothing you can get LOL If I didn't have the rug-rats at home all day I'd run and hide at the library a few times a week! Used to spend lunch hours at the library...miss that.

Hope you're taking care of yourself.

Sarah Coggins said...

Great facts! Way to go on returning to school. That's awesome! :)

Janet said...

Fun to read your facts, Lynn! What I wouldn't do for naturally curly hair! I've had a "spiral perm" now for a few months and I love it but it's really hard on my hair and I'm gonna have to give it up.

Yay on your decision to go back to school! Keep us posted!

Heather said...

Thanks for doing the tag Lynn! How wonderful that you are going to go to school for early childhood! That's awesome!

Heather said...

P.S. I LOVE your hair too!