Saturday, December 23, 2006

Its Crunch Time

Here it is... Crunch Time. Yesterday, I went out to try to finish up with everything for dd. I did a pretty good job I have to say. When I got home, my ds DJ wanted to see what I got for her. So, I started to take everything out of the bag and show him. Everything was great! I get to the last item a very lovely blouse and of course just then noticed that one of the tie back strings was ripped off the blouse. I was so mad. I can't believe that I didn't notice it when I was in the store. I must've looked at that damn blouse and held it up to match colors with gauchos about 6 times. I'm so mad at myself. So guess where I will be going back to today! ugh Just when I thought I was done! You know they are not going to have another blouse in the same size so that means that I'm going to have to look all over this store again for something to match the gauchos that I got her. This is very frustrating.
As for other news going on here. DJ is sick as a dog! Which is not a good thing. He is still wrestling. I told him not to but what do I know, 17 year olds, they know everything. DH is PMSing! This is something that seems to happen every single holiday so everyone else ends up being miserable just like he is. OMG. I swear next year I'm getting away from them all and spending the holidays far away. Well at least DH. He has actually turned out to be a Grumpy Old Man. Just like his father. Didn't think it would happen to him , but it did. Oh well, I guess I just need to grin and bear it this year just like the past.
I'm not so sure what is going on for the rest of the weekend here. I know I've got to get my baking done. Which I really wanted to start yesterday, but never got around to it. I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Good luck with your shopping today ~ hope you find the blouse in the size you need. If you're like me, by this time the "thrill" of Christmas shopping is pretty much over LOL!
~ Nancy

Sofia said...

Hope you had a good Christmas. Happy New Year!