Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Its Tuesday!

I can not believe that it has been 2 full weeks since I've been able to get on here. I've been soooooo busy with wrestling the past 2 weeks that I'm exhausted. I'm so sorry that I've been such a bad blogging friend.
We just had the League Finals (which our school hosted, so more work for me) and my ds DJ won the 130 lb finals! He is a League Champion! This is pretty amazing and we weren't so sure he would be able to pull it off since he missed so much practice and wrestling time due to having Mono for almost 4 weeks! DJ was so determined. He worked so hard for this victory and it paid off. I'm so proud of him! Here are just a few photos of him wrestling on Saturday. DJ is the one with the green uniform, yes he did bleach his hair, lol He was so bored Friday night and didn't want to start eating so he invited a 4 other guys over for a hair bleaching party. These boys were so funny.The first photo is of his 1st match and he won that match 10-1.

The photo above is his 2nd match and he pinned this guy for the win!
I will try to add more later, I have to get ready for work... 3 more days of working and thats it. Then I'll really back blogging.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Lynn!!! As I was reading your post I was looking at the pictures and thinking "what's with the weird hair?!?" I love it when boys get a little bored! One of my friends has 4 boys. All very original. One had a green mohawk for awhile. It was very interesting! And a lot of up keep! So happy to see your post and hear your are doing well!